With Vshare eu pair, we can pair our device by using our device IP address and after that we will get many advantages that means this vshare doesn’t allow any unwanted pop ups and we can play our favorite videos as we want.
But most of the vshare eu pair users are annoying about streaming authorization issue. In this article we are going to mention 6 simple steps to get rid of this issue, so use the below steps and get your videos back where ever you are. So why late just follow the simple steps and then get rid of this vshare eu pair streaming authorization issue.
How To Fix Vshare Eu Pair Streaming Authorization Error
If you’re facing the stream authorization error while using the vshare eu pair on any of your devices then just make sure that your device has any mistakes to stream any videos, so to get rid of this issue you need to follow the stream authorization method which we are going to mention them in six simple steps.
Actually, we have to keep repeating the below mentioned method after every four hours.
1.Basically, whenever you are trying to watch a movie on kodi software on any of your device,
2. you will get different pairing servers, so from those servers you need to chose “vshare.eu/pair” and then try to watch a movie.
3. But again it delivers “To play this video stream authorization is required.
4. Open a “New Browser” and then type “http://vshare.eu/pair”
5. Fix That I am Not a Robot Captcha
6. Here you will get “Active Streaming” option, so “Click” on it
7. Finally, you will get “Your Device IP has Paired With The Vshare Eu Pair” server
So, from now on wards you can get all of your favorite for limited duration that means four hours. But if you want to get some extra time then you must need to repeat the above method for every four hours.
You have to follow two more methods to to Disable vshare eu pair on kodi interrupting issues. The methods are “Hosters With Captchas” and “URL Resolver”, so lets get started.
How To Disable Vshare Eu Pair Error With Hosters With Capcthas
If you “Turn Off” the hosters with capcthaas option your device then the vshare eu pair will be working perfectly. So let us start the steps.
- To “Turn Off” the “Hosters With Captchas” you have to open “Kodi” and then click on “Addon”
- Then “Right Click” on any of your “Favourite addon”
- Then hit on “Settings” > Now chose “Play Back” option
- Here you will see “Hosters With Captchas” option, so you must have to “Disable Hosters With Captchas”
By using the above steps you can disable the hosters with capcthas and then your kodi device will be pairing with the Vshare Eu Pair and you can enjoy your favorite videos until four hours duration.
How Can We Disable Vshare Eu Pair Pop Up
To disable this vshare eu pair pop up, you must have to use the “URL Resolver” method. So follow the below steps and get rid of this pop up.
- Launch your “Kodi Software” > Chose “Settings” > Now you need to change the “Settings Mode to Expert Mode”
- Then you can see “Manage Dependencies” option which lies under “Addons” option, so click on it
- Now click on “URL Resolver” and then chose “Configure”
- Here you will get “Different Hosters” and from there you have to select “Vshare Eu” and then “Disable It”
- Finally, you have succesfully get rid of the vshare eu pair pop up with this “URL resolver” Method.
With the above mentioned steps every one can use the vshare eu pair server and every one can watch their favourite videos irrespective of the location, but you should use the Virtual Pricate Network like IP Vanish.